So here’s a fun Monday edition of This Week’s Five!!! Okay, so I’ve really dropped the ball on…pretty much everything lately. So let’s catch up a little, shall we?
Five things that have made me happy recently:
- While we’ve been looking forward to the PlayStation VR, I can’t say I really knew what to expect. It is SO cool. My favorite things so far have been Allumette, TumbleVR, and the cinematic experiences included on the demo disc.
- The weather has been super pleasant lately.
- I’ve been able to visit with family a lot recently.
- I’m listening to Uprooted on audiobook again. I’m not a re-reader, but I really enjoy listening to this story. It’s also nice that I know the story so if I miss a word or two it isn’t an understanding-breaker. [Review]
- My son. Obvious mom-bias, but he is absolutely the most amazing thing ever!
What’s made you happy recently?