Things that have made me happy this past week or so:
Reading good books
Eating yummy cookies
Rain? (It’s supposed to be on it’s way)
Seeing friends and family
How about you?
Yikes! It has been a while! Anyways, here are five recent things that have brought a smile to my face or that I’ve found interesting. Continue reading “This Week’s Five!!!”
Are you ready for this week’s recap of things that made me happy!? I sure hope so…
- Popcorn. I could eat popcorn any time, I love it, and I admit to indulging A LOT this week.
- Music. I don’t often listen to the radio (not much time spent in the car), and if I listen to my phone it’s usually music I know I like. But sometimes I just don’t want to hear anything. Then, suddenly I want to hear all the things, which results in a great appreciation of being able to listen to a wide variety of songs and let loose a little.
- Sprouts! I have sprouts in my winter sowing containers!
- Early Valentine presents. My husband and I are as bad as kids when it comes to trying to wait for a holiday to give gifts. This year, I received this awesome bookish necklace and a gift card for my kindle!
- Honestly I don’t have a specific thing for #5, but things have just been good lately, and that makes me happy 🙂
What’s made you smile lately? Share below!
Alright, this post encompasses more than the past week, but here we go! Five things that made me happy or I found interesting lately:
- Seeing the Women’s Marches. Wow, what a bautiful movement whose momentum we can’t allow to be lost.
- YAKFest – Young Adult Keller Book Festival — this was my second time attending, and it was a blast! Post coming soon.
- Starting something new – As the little one’s induction to the public school system draws closer *sobs*, that means I’m looking at my future, too. Right now the plan is to get my alternative certification to teach secondary Enlish Language Arts. For now though, I’ve begun substitute teaching.
- Books on sale – there have been some really interesting looking books on sale lately.
- Fire Emblem Heroes on mobile! I’m a huge fan of the series, and it’s fun to have part of it on my phone. I’m super looking forward to the one for the Nintendo Switch, because we really enjoy playing games together and watching each other play games. That’s really hard to do on the DS.
What’s something that’s brought you happiness lately?
It’s that time again! Time to find five recent things that have made me happy or I’ve found interesting.
- I’ve been doing a lot of for fun reading.
- I’m making progress on my #GardenWithJulia project.
- We are now gaining sunlight every day!
- I’ve made really good food this week.
- I’ve been having fun with the S. Usher Evans street team competition that’s going on!
How about you? What positive things have you experienced this week?
Hello and welcome! I hope your first week of the new year has been good! Here are five things recently that made me happy:
- I have successfully done the first 7 days of Yoga Revolution. That might not seem like much to you, but it’s the world to me.
- I had a great time at #RQWN and #GardenChat on Twitter.
- There are gardening things in the works.
- My in-laws got me a heated electric “wrap” which is basically a rectangle (with pockets!) that fits around your shoulders. I love it!
- Aaand, aren’t these beautiful!? See Earth and Its Moon From Mars in Stunning New NASA Photo
What things have made you happy recently?
How about a mid-week posting of This Week’s Five? Well, I’ve missed a few weeks, so it seems acceptable to do so. So here are five things that have made me happy lately.
- Holiday decorations. I admit to having difficulty getting into the holiday spirit, but I’ve had a lot of fun putting decorations around the house.
- I started a seasonal job recently, and I actually really enjoy it.
- I’ve been reading a bit lately, and I really enjoyed Relentless by Karen Lynch [Review].
- Popcorn. Always popcorn.
Pinterest inspired holiday window decorations. I’m so in love with this! We’ve had these ornaments forever and don’t use them anymore, so I’m happy to have found something to do with them!
What about you? What’s something that’s made you smile lately?