Hello there! Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. Usually a weekly meme, mine pop up on a monthly basis. These are the books I’ve acquired since the September edition.
The Tidewater Sisters by Lisa Wingate
Serpentine by Cindy Pon
Empath by S. Usher Evans (I already have a physical, but who can resist a free promo? Maybe I need to slay anxiety dragons on the go 😉 )
Spells and Sorcery by S. Usher Evans
Uprooted by Naomi Novik (again) [Review]
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (again – this time I got a physical copy that won’t expire…hopefully)
A Wife of Noble Character by Yvonne Georgina Puig
So here’s a fun Monday edition of This Week’s Five!!! Okay, so I’ve really dropped the ball on…pretty much everything lately. So let’s catch up a little, shall we?
Five things that have made me happy recently:
- While we’ve been looking forward to the PlayStation VR, I can’t say I really knew what to expect. It is SO cool. My favorite things so far have been Allumette, TumbleVR, and the cinematic experiences included on the demo disc.
- The weather has been super pleasant lately.
- I’ve been able to visit with family a lot recently.
- I’m listening to Uprooted on audiobook again. I’m not a re-reader, but I really enjoy listening to this story. It’s also nice that I know the story so if I miss a word or two it isn’t an understanding-breaker. [Review]
- My son. Obvious mom-bias, but he is absolutely the most amazing thing ever!
What’s made you happy recently?
The Inspiring, Untold Story of Trauma Care
Catherine Musemeche, M.D.
Genre: Medicine / Medical History
Date of Publication: September 6, 2016
# of pages: 268 Continue reading “Blog Tour – Hurt”
I JUST CAME HERE TO DANCE
Susan Mary Malone
Genre: Literary Fiction
Publisher: White Bird Publications
Date of Publication: September 15, 2016
Number of Pages: 340
Continue reading “Blog Tour – I Just Came Here to Dance”