Whew, this week sure did feel like a long one. Here are five good things from the week:
- Crazy cold to hot weather this week, but we sure enjoyed it!
- My son is doing very well at the sight-word flash cards we’ve been practicing with.
- Our fence has been repaired.
- Because of a combination sale and coupon, I got 4 nail polishes from ULTA for $2! I find this quite satisfying.
- I went to visit my parents today. It was nice to get to laze about at their house and watch the dogs and my son play.
So, how was your week?
2 thoughts on “This Week’s Five!!!”
I love this blogging idea! I was definitely ready for the warm weather break, and I’m glad to hear you spent so much leisure time with family 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you! Sometimes I need a reminder of good things, and this helps with that 🙂