Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015
I know some of these books have been on repeat for my TTT posts, but when I think back on all the reading I’ve done this year, I’ve beta-read at least a dozen novels and edited several, as well as read quite a few as an acquisitions intern, and I can’t talk about those since most of them aren’t out. This severely limits the number of published books I actually read this year, limiting the ones that have made it to my lists.
- Damsel Distressed by Kelsey Macke
- The Madness Project and A Dark So Deep by J. Leigh Bralick
- Conviction by S. Usher Evans – I love the entire Razia series, read this year, but Conviction was my favorite!
- Kind of Like Life by Christina McMullen
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Empath by S. Usher Evans
- The Immortal Rules and The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa
- Dragonhold by Brian Rathbone
Technically, that’s ten, cause some of those are more than one book (I stuck the series together). After graduating from college last year, I decompressed by reading a whole lot around Christmas and New Year’s, but I didn’t record most of that on Goodreads, so technically I’m not sure about this, but Subverter and Prism by J. Leigh Bralick would also make this list depending on when I read them. (I’m a total J. Leigh fangirl, can you tell? But seriously her books are SO GOOD!)
If I may, I’d also like to say that I thoroughly enjoyed one of the stories I edited, and it has been recently published. Girl in the Red Hood is a fairy tale retelling of Little Red Riding Hood. I don’t read many retellings, but I really enjoyed it, so check it out if that’s your thing.
Thanks for stopping by, I’d love to know if you’ve read any of these books, and what your top books for the year have been.