The #RockMyTBR Reading Challenge is hosted by Sarah K, The YA Book Traveler. Click here for more info.
Pretty much, this is a challenge to read books that you own but haven’t read yet! See my tag here.
I’ve chosen 1 book per month, for 12 in total. I’ve also created a Goodreads shelf with all of these on it.
- Kaleidoscope by Mindy Hayes
- Relentless by Karen Lynch
- Stupid Girl by Cindy Miles
- The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler
- Riser by Becca C. Smith
- The Liberation of Alice Love by Abby McDonald
- Oubliette & Severed by Megg Jensen(I read Anathema several years ago, want to finish the series)
- Broken Places: A Memoir of Abuse by Rachel Thompson
- The In-Betweener by Ann Christy
- A Reaper of Stone by Mark Gelineau and Joe King
- Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
- The Long Way Home by Regina West
Are any of these books on your list? Would you like to plan a buddy read for any of them? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
15 thoughts on “#RockMyTBR – Intro post”
Oh yes A Reaper of Stone novella. I’d like to read that too!
LikeLiked by 1 person