Skip to content
Okay! It’s that time again. Time to recount a few things that made me happy–or I found interesting–in the past two (oops) weeks!!!
- I had a lot of fun gathering up my thoughts and finally posting my huge #GardenWithJulia update.
- My writing this year has been rather sporadic, and part of that is due to feeling overwhelmed or frustrated or lost. This post, however, speaks to me, and I hope to pick the pen up again soon.
- In the same container I found the frog living in, I’ve also found a toad. I’m not sure if the frog has been evicted or if the two are roommates, but it’s fun to observe.
- I’ve eaten enough sugar that I should probably take cover if it begins to rain…
- Speaking of rain, we got a little bit of summer rain recently. It was really nice.
So what’s something that has made you happy lately?