Five things from the past week that have made me happy.
- I love having projects to work on, and I have a couple right now 😉
- In addition to the toads that we usually see in our back yard, this week we also found a frog! How neat! There are also at least 5 different dragonflies that come to visit (there may be more, but 5 distinct ones that I’m aware of).
- I’ve been allowing myself 1 episode of Call the Midwife a day, and I’ve really been enjoying it, although I don’t think I’ve made it through a single one without getting a bit teary-eyed.
- Love the nighttime summer breeze!
- We spent time this week celebrating milestones with family members. Very nice, indeed!
What made you smile this week?