Hello there! Welcome to This Week’s Five, a somewhat-weekly reminder of the good things from the past week or so.
It’s summer, do I really need to say anything more? Hah.
Here are five things that have brought a smile to my face this past week:
- We’ve been getting some summer rain these past couple of days, and it is so nice! My garden is enjoying it, too. The rain has brought slightly cooler temps to us, which is extra nice considering our air conditioner is acting up again.
- Flowers in my garden! Also, I’ve posted a #GardenWithJulia video on YouTube, keep an eye out for the companion post sometime soon!
- Bookmail! This week I’ve received books from a couple of giveaways. Check out tweets 1 and 2 for pics.
- Having evening coffee with hubby’s parents.
- I’m just so happy it’s summer, and our family gets to spend so much time together.