Whew! What a week! Here are five things that made it great!
- The lovely S. Usher Evans stayed with me this weekend. She was at the Dallas Fan Expo giving her award-winning schpiel to anyone she could grab long enough to listen. I helped her out on Saturday and Sunday, and it was just awesome to see her work! I hope everyone that grabbed her books enjoys them as much as I do.
- Also awesome was sharing the table with Christina McMullen, J. Leigh Bralick, and S.K. Valenzuela. I had not yet met Christina and S.K. in person, but I’m so glad that I have now! All these authors are lovely human beings that I’m happy to call friends.
- Since there was rain all last week, I didn’t do too much with my garden. I did pick a couple of the biggest poblano peppers and use them in a recipe. The bell pepper also has gotten much bigger. Video and post to come soon!
- IT’S SUMMER BREAK!!! This means all three of us get to be home together until mid-August.
- I really enjoyed listening to Uprooted by Naomi Novik on audiobook. Review to come soon.
Thanks for stopping by! I’d love to hear something that made you smile this week!