Five things that made me happy this week:
- There was a really nice round of thunderstorms that made for some awesome sleeping weather this week.
- I’m listening to an audiobook and enjoying it immensely! (Review to come, of course.)
- Working in my garden always brings a smile to my face. Yesterday I also took several pinks from my mother-in-law’s yard and planted them in my own. Soon we’ll be the house overrun with pinks, but that’s ok with me, better than weeds.
- I haven’t really explored it yet, but during #k8chat a couple of weeks ago someone mentioned using this site for maps. It looks like it could be interesting.
- There are a lot of various changes going on right now. Despite the stress of those, I’m optimistic.
Bonus! Things I’m looking forward to:
- A visit from a friend
- Helping S. Usher Evans, J. Leigh Bralick, Christina McMullen, and S.K. Valenzuela at Dallas Fan Expo
- SUMMER BREAK!!!
How about you? What made you happy this week? What are you looking forward to?