Here are five things that have made me smile over the past couple of weeks.
- My tomato seedlings seem to have turned a corner, and are starting to look strong and ready for transplanting.
- I received the most perfect Mother’s Day card from my son.
- I’ve read several great books in my position at BookFish Books.
- Attending NTTBF for the second year was great fun! (Post to come soon)
- I’ve been making homemade tortillas. I haven’t exactly figured out how to make them round (or even semi-round), but boy do they taste good!
How about you? What’s made you smile recently?