It’s time for another edition of This Week’s Five!!! Five things that made me happy this week.
- Basically, I could list this as all five things. But I won’t. The North Texas Teen Book Festival (#NTTBF16) was so much fun! I was privileged enough to go the luncheon and educator day on Friday, and to a couple of panels on Saturday. I’ll do a more in-depth write up on this sometime in the near future. If you get the chance to attend this event in the future, I highly suggest it.
- To go along with #1, I got to spend a lot of time with my mother-in-law (we went together both days), which is really nice.
- I made homemade peanut butter cookies for the first time, ever. THEY ARE SO GOOD.
- This is ridiculous, I know, but the ground is so soft from recent rains that the weeds come right out of the ground. So I’ve pulled A LOT of weeds out of our back yard. Definitely not all of them. If I pulled all of them, the backyard would just be dirt I think.
- I’m enjoying my time getting to work for Book Fish Books!
How about you? What from this week brought a smile to your face or joy to your heart?