Oops, it’s been a while since I’ve done one of these! Here are five good things from the past week (or so):
- I am REALLY enjoying my gardening project. I’m blogging/vlogging the progress, I hope you’ll check it out!
- IT IS SPRING BREAK, BABY! As a teacher’s wife, this is very exciting!
- After several unsatisfying books, I’m happy to say that I thoroughly enjoyed Cinder by Marissa Meyer, review to come this week.
- It has rained all week. I’m looking forward to some sunshine, due tomorrow.
- I loved The Island by S. Usher Evans. Request it on NetGalley or pre-order it now! I mean now! Oh, and I’ve seen a draft of The Chasm. You need to start preparing now. Stockpile the comfort foods and things you can throw across the room. (This has been my other exception to less-than-satisfactory books this year.)
So, how was your week?