Hello everyone, and welcome to another edition of This Week’s Five, where I share five positive things from the week. But first, I’d like to know how in the world another week has already passed us by…
- I have written 4500 words this week! Sure, that may not sound like a lot, and it may be all I’ve written for the year, but it feels good. This is a project that started leaking into my mind and taking form for the past 7 years or so. That means it’s a good thing finally getting it organized and written out, I hope.
- I was lucky enough to get a review copy of Birth of an American Gigolo by Deek Rhew. Check out my review here.
- I’ve been having a lot of fun looking at what’s on my library’s Overdrive.
- I get to go to the bookstore today.
- We made it to the weekend.
So, how was your week?