Hey you guys. I know this week has seen the loss of some great people, but it is in the hard times that I think it’s most important to remember that there is good in the world. So here are five things from this week that brought a smile to my face:
- If you follow me on Twitter, you may already know, but before Christmas our family adopted a Morkie puppy. I’ve grown ridiculously fond of this little furball and even with the messes I’ve had to clean up, she still brings a smile to my face.
- I successfully made a new recipe, Honey Sesame Chicken, and it was really yummy.
- Coffee has been exceptionally satisfying this week.
- The weather has been beautiful this week, resulting in much time spent outdoors.
- I have been working on migrating my various WIPs into Scrivener. I’m really enjoying the potential for organization it offers, and I’m very much looking forward to getting to work on them!
So, how was your week? Anything good among the chaos to report?