Hello and welcome to this week’s edition of five things I enjoyed this week!
- Since the weather is still really mild here, son and I spent A LOT of time together outside this week. This was really nice. And while usually I find a stock photo for my blog posts, this one I took myself. It’s my son’s “acorn collection” from Thursday.
- I’ve been watching hubby play the Final Fantasy VII PS4 port this week. I never played it, so it was fun to watch him play a game that played such a large part of his gaming identity and his adolescence.
- Kit Cat, over at Let The Pages Reign has been a super delight to interact with. She did some blog hopping today and complemented this one, and it made my day. Show her some love ❤
- You know what? I’ve heard a lot of lovely words from a lot of lovely people this week. You ALL rock!
- Chips and homemade guacamole. Yum!
How about you? What did you enjoy this week? Are you looking forward to something special in the upcoming one? I’d love to hear about it!