Whoa, my days are getting away from me! Anyway, here are five things from this week that I enjoyed.
- Date night with my hubby! We rarely go out to eat, much less alone, and going out was absolutely lovely!
- I’m participating in a buddy read of Nuts by Alice Clayton. It’s fun to get to know these ladies and see their reactions to the same things that I’m reading.
- My best friend had her first baby this week! I’m looking forward to seeing them in the near future.
- It finally dried out enough that we could do a final mowing of our yard (read:weeds) for the year.
- Christmas shopping for the kids in my family, it always makes me happy.
What’s something you enjoyed this week? Is there something you’re looking forward to in the near future?