It’s time for another recap of five things this week that I enjoyed!
- This was the week of Thanksgiving here in the USA, so my husband got to be home the entire week! It has been so nice.
- I’ve spent a lot of time with family this week, which always brings a smile to my face.
- I ran into someone I used to work with and sometimes wonder about. It was good to see her and know that she is doing well.
- I recently admitted that sometimes I have problems with dialogue. Karen S. Conlin over at Grammargeddon! has a useful post I found myself referring to this week–Mechanics of Dialogue: Part 3, Interrupted Dialogue.
- “Inner Glow,” a poem from Z. at Bedsheets and Canyons.
- Because one and two are so similar, here’s an extra. Oreos.
Thank you for stopping by to see what little things made me happy this week. What’s something good from your week? Are you looking forward to the next?