Five things I enjoyed this week:
- Our health is back to normal!
- The Creative Penn’s post – Writing And Editing Fiction: 7 Things To Fix In Your First Self-Edit.
- The rain! Ok, so I know it’s been a bit much in some places, but rain really does make me happy, so I’m thankful we’re finally getting some (more).
- My son woke himself up by laughing one day this week.
- There’s an entire bag of candy in the kitchen.
And you know what? Five isn’t enough this week, so here’s some more.
- I’ve been listening to a “Relaxation” radio station that has been playing mostly piano music, and a lot of them are the hymns we used to sing in church when I was a kid. The songs transport me back in time 20 years, and I’m back in that small sanctuary, listening to the voices all mix and mingle together. It’s a very distinct and peaceful feeling.
- I got to witness a friend’s novel make it to #2 in Amazon’s Science Fiction > Space Opera best sellers (free), and it has also made it’s way to #12 in the general Science Fiction best sellers. I love seeing others’ success!
- I’ve decided to do National Novel Writing Month, and this year there are a lot of people I would consider friends doing it, too, so maybe I’ll actually “win” this time because I won’t be all alone.
I could probably go on with some more, but I like to try and keep these short and sweet.
How was your week? What are some things you enjoyed? Anything exciting in the close future?