This is part of the Top Ten Tuesday series hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
- I wish for the ability to stop time so I can read an entire book without
interruptionsmissing other things.
- I wish I had the (unwritten) rest of The Madness Method series by J. Leigh Bralick.
- I wish I had the rest of The Razia Series by S. Usher Evans
- I wish I could project the movie from my head as I read, so I could share what I see with those around me.
- I wish I had an unlimited amount of money to spend on books. Like, just connect the “buy with one click” button to some billionaire’s account, I only use it to buy books anyway.
- I wish I had a perfect memory for the books I’ve read. Once a bit of time has passed, a few main concepts or characters or lines might stick with me, but the rest fades out. I’d like to be able to remember them without reading the entire thing again. (This would have also come in useful during college….hmm….)
- I wish I could attend all the bookish conventions!
- I wish I could give every child a book they would absolutely love, and the ability to read it.
- I wish I could visit *all* the libraries and *all* the bookstores and learn all their little histories and secrets.
- I wish I could hang out with characters from a book once I’ve finished it.