Hello! It’s time for me to name five things this week that I liked/loved/enjoyed. That doesn’t sound like much, right? Just five things? Sometimes, five things is hard to come up with, especially when the most recent days of the week have been spent in less-than-pleasant circumstances. But, here we go! I shall find five!
- I have an absolutely wonderful husband who stayed home to take care of me and our son when I couldn’t.
- I successfully made my son the Minecraft ghost (ghast) costume he wanted. I have to say it turned out better than I had hoped!
- This week’s @FridayPhrases were amazing.
- I received beautiful happy birthday messages.
- I dug out all my fall decorations for the house, which makes me happy. Not that I have many, but I like them the same.
How about you? What are some things you enjoyed this week? Things you are looking forward to?