This week was pretty good in general, so here are five particular things about this week that I enjoyed:
- Sharing a piece of poetry that I’ve loved from the first moment the first line passed through my head
- Comma Karma by Karen S. Conlin
- This post from Elizabeth Buege: 5 Tips for a Great Relationship with Your Freelance Editor
- I received my birthday present from Hubby a week early – a new Kindle Paperwhite! Now I can read all night long on a screen that is NOT my phone ❤
- Getting text messages from college friends, just because
How about you? Was your week generally good? Or was it a little harder to find a couple of things that made you smile along the way?