This is part of the Top Ten Tuesday series started at The Broke and the Bookish.
Wow, this one is going to be hard, because I find myself not wanting to quit anything bookish. So let’s go with the opposite instead.
Ten Things I Love About Being Bookish
- Sharing my joy of reading with my son
- The smell of books
- The countless other worlds I’ve visited
- The amazing community of readers and authors, especially now with social media
- The joy of walking through a bookstore
- Bookish events! To be honest, I didn’t even know these existed even a year ago, but I’m loving them!
- Imagining how fictional characters would react to certain situations or conversations
StalkingFollowing authors online
- All the amazing book covers
- Knowing more about books than movies